Located just 30 miles north of Houston, The Woodlands is an award-winning master-planned community that offers a variety of recreational activities, housing options, and job opportunities – not to mention a high quality of life. This tree-shaded 28,000-acre community in the Greater Houston area is currently home to over 93,000 residents and is accessible from the I-45 North Freeway.
In The Woodlands, you’ll find 10 villages, each one having its own schools, recreational facilities, shopping centers, and community events. These villages are:
- Alden Bridge
- Carlton Woods
- Cochran’s Crossing
- College Park
- Creekside Park
- Grogan’s Mill
- Indian Springs
- Panther Creek
- Sterling Ridge
- Town Center/ The Waterway
The community is also home to several corporate campuses belonging to multinational companies such as ExxonMobil, Maersk Line, and Aon Hewitt. Overall, The Woodlands is a diverse community that provides only the best in terms of recreation, housing, career opportunities, and lifestyle options.
The Woodlands, TX offers top-notch education for elementary, high school, and college students. Several excellent school districts cater to this large master-planned community: the Conroe Independent School District, the Tomball Independent School District, and the Magnolia Independent School District.
Some of the notable public schools that belong to these districts are:
- Timber Creek Elementary School
- The Woodlands High School
- College Park High School
- Creekside Forest Elementary School
There are also quite a few private schools in The Woodlands that provide first-rate education such as:
- The John Cooper School
- The Woodlands Christian Academy
- The Woodlands Preparatory School
You’ll have plenty of real estate options to choose from in The Woodlands, from single-family homes to townhomes and condominiums. Whatever you choose, you can expect space, comfort, and convenience. If you’re looking to build your own home from the ground up, vacant lots and land are also readily available.
At a Glance
There’s no doubt that you’ll enjoy the highest quality of life here in The Woodlands, TX. The community offers a plethora of establishments and recreational activities to cater to your needs, hobbies, and interests.
- Need to make a quick trip to the mall? Choose between the community’s three upscale shopping centers: The Woodlands Mall,Hughes Landing, and Market Street.You’ll also find a wide variety of family-friendly and themed restaurants in each mall.
- Be one with nature atThe Woodland’s own George Mitchell Nature Preserve. This 1,700-acre preserve contains a 2-mile hiking trail, 3 miles of biking trails, and peaceful Bedias Lake.
- If you’re itching to play a round of golf, you can head on over to the Woodlands Country Club and The Club at Carlton Woods. The former offers three championship golf courses and a total of 63 holes of golf while the latter has a Jack Nicklaus course and a Tom Fazio course.
- The Woodlands is no stranger to events and festivals. Every year, the community hosts the much-awaited Red, Hot, & Blue Festival, The Woodlands Children’s Festival, and The Woodlands Waterway Art Festival.
If you’d like to learn more about the homes for sale in The Woodlands, TX, call 713-572-0824 or email trace(at)hunterrealestategroup(dotted)com.