Nestled in Spring, Texas, Benders Landing is an acreage community featuring over 700 home sites surrounded by lush woods. One of the fastest growing communities in South Montgomery County, Benders Landing offers residents a laidback country setting while being a short trip away from the city amenities of downtown Houston and The Woodlands.
The community is located close to I-45 and the Hardy Toll Road, offering easy access to the George Bush Intercontinental Airport and the New Exxon Mobil Headquarters. A variety of shopping venues, restaurants, entertainment destinations, and award-winning schools under the Conroe Independent School District all surround Benders Landing, providing plenty of convenience for residents.
Residents of this prestigious community get to savor a very relaxing lifestyle in a picturesque wooded environment with walking trails, tennis courts, fishing lakes, and spacious parks, all surrounded by serene natural landscaping.
Reconnect with nature at the 12,000-acre Spring Creek Greenway, which offers a wide range of activities including kayaking, horseback riding, and walking, jogging, or biking along a scenic 7.5-mile trail.
There’s also the expansive Liberty Park, a great place to spend some time outdoors with the entire family. The park features a playground, a large pavilion with picnic tables, lighted tennis and basketball courts, and a 1.1-mile pathway surrounding a serene fishing lake.
Events and activities
Some of the community-wide events you can enjoy in Benders Landing include:
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Crawfish/Shrimp Boil
- Paws in the Park
- July 4th Celebration
- Benders Casino Night
- 9/11 Patriots Day Remembrance
- National Night Out
- Trick or Treat Trails and Hayride
- Jingle Bell Fun Run
- Pictures with Santa
- Christmas Eve Candlelight
Some of the many destinations conveniently located close to Benders Landing are:
- Old Town Spring – Old Town Spring is one of the top attractions in Texas, drawing countless visitors from all over the world with its vibrant selection of shops, restaurants, and exciting events, including the Texas Crawfish & Music Festival.
- The Woodlands Mall – Considered the premier fashion center in north Houston, The Woodlands Mall is home to more than 160 distinguished shops and a variety of full service and quick service restaurants.
- The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion – Also referred to as “The Woodlands Pavilion” or simply “The Pavilion,” this iconic concert venue is the second-most heavily used amphitheater in the world. It caters to both contemporary artists and performing arts, with a seating capacity of 16,500. Owned and operated by The Center for the Performing Arts at The Woodlands, The Pavilion aims to introduce audiences to a dynamic array of arts, from ballets and operas to symphonies and more.